From hero to zero, and back again. Cotton futures, which turned from the best-performing major agricultural commodity in August to the biggest loser in both September and October, switched back to a top-of-the-table position...Read More
The table below shows the major ag commodity futures contracts, ranked by price performance last month, with some other assets, such as gold and oil, included for comparison. For commentary on the data, click here. For...Read More
Coffee, cattle and wheat futures look poised to outperform in 2023, which will be marked by “acute volatility” in agricultural commodity markets braving a “cocktail of prevailing headwinds”, Rabobank said. The agricultural...Read More
Whole milk powder futures rose on Wednesday, after the “surprise lift” in prices at GlobalDairyTrade, although ASB cautioned investors against expecting a “sustained” recovery until Chinese demand revives. SGX NZX whole milk...Read More
Prices rose by 2.4% at GlobalDairyTrade, their first gain in two months, and overcoming fears over soft demand from China, the top dairy importer. The gains were led by skim and whole milk powders, both of which appreciated by...Read More
Jitters over a resurgence of Covid cases in China overshadowed positive signs for dairy prices to undermine hopes for a positive result to Tuesday’s GlobalDairyTrade auction, with StoneX in fact foreseeing values dipping...Read More
- Hedge funds suffer, as cotton, sugar, cocoa prove top ag gainers
- Agricultural commodity price winners and losers for November
- ‘Very, very resilient’ coffee market to keep growing, despite economic woes – Nestlé
- Key world coffee market dynamics, as reported by Nestlé
- ANALYSIS – US winter wheat loses worst-condition-ever tag. What does that mean?
- Corteva unveils second takeover within 3 months in fast-growing biologicals market
- INSIGHT – What is the long-term outlook for sugar prices?
- Hedge funds lift short bets on wheat to 3-year high, amid US trade woes
- ANALYSIS – US wheat exports off to worst start since at least the 1980s
- Argentina soybeans 2022-23
- Brazil corn 2022-23
- Argentina corn 2022-23
- Commercial investors’ ag positions in numbers, as of November 22
- Hedge funds’ ag positions in numbers, as of November 22
- Sugar prices in 2023 to have best year in more than a decade – Fitch
No feed found with the ID 1. Go to the All Feeds page and select an ID from an existing feed.