Who is right on the sugar price outlook? While Fitch Solutions sees prices averaging in 2023 their highest in more than a decade, Rabobank has a far more downbeat view, foreseeing values falling for the first time since 2017....Read More
Demand for US wheat exports really is weak. As measured by export commitments, ie the total of completed shipments and unfulfilled orders, the volume had reached 13.30m tonnes as of November 17, US Department of Agriculture data...Read More
Investors should be wary of being too bearish on rapeseed prices. The oilseed has had a dismal run this month, falling by 12.6% in Paris on a spot contract basis. Its canola variant has fared even worse, diving by 14.5% in...Read More
Poultry can fly high after all. At least in terms of UK food inflation, in which it is, by a distance, proving the most rapidly appreciating of the main meat market segments. The retail price of fresh poultry was, in the half...Read More
US corn export commitments have made a slow start to the season “as feed inflation is exacerbated by a strong US dollar”, Rabobank said this week. (This as the bank unveiled a “bearish call” on the grain’s 2023 price outlook.)...Read More
Optimism is high among Brazilian coffee and sugar producers. Take evidence from fertilizer purchasing behaviour. Nutrient deliveries by Fertilizantes Heringer, one of the country’s top fertilizer distributors, overall fell by...Read More
- ‘Very, very resilient’ coffee market to keep growing, despite economic woes – Nestlé
- Key world coffee market dynamics, as reported by Nestlé
- ANALYSIS – US winter wheat loses worst-condition-ever tag. What does that mean?
- INSIGHT – What is the long-term outlook for sugar prices?
- Hedge funds lift short bets on wheat to 3-year high, amid US trade woes
- ANALYSIS – US wheat exports off to worst start since at least the 1980s
- Argentina soybeans 2022-23
- Argentina corn 2022-23
- Commercial investors’ ag positions in numbers, as of November 22
- Hedge funds’ ag positions in numbers, as of November 22
- Sugar prices in 2023 to have best year in more than a decade – Fitch
- EU lifts corn import forecast to record high. Upgrades expectations for rapeseed, wheat imports
- Canada wheat 2023-24
- World sugar 2021-22
- Brazil sugar 2022-23
No feed found with the ID 1. Go to the All Feeds page and select an ID from an existing feed.