The world coffee market, having negotiated disruption caused by the Covid pandemic, is poised to resume its 5% growth rate despite world economic woes, Nestlé said, highlighting the importance of emerging markets. David Rennie,...Read More
Hedge funds expanded bearish betting on Chicago wheat to the highest in more than three years, encouraged by the worst US export performance in at least 32 years – indeed with the country said to be, unusually, importing the...Read More
Robusta bean prices are in Brazil staging a recovery from 14-month lows amid a “heating up in demand” for the variety, which is benefiting from a trend of increasing demand for instant coffee. “The number of active robusta...Read More
The disappointing start that Brazil’s coffee exports have made to 2022-23 will extend for the rest of the season, landing the country with a second successive season of declining shipments, US officials said. The US Department...Read More
Hedge funds bought sugar at a record pace, encouraged by defaults by India mills on export contracts, but sold down on grains at the fastest pace in a year, and by more than investors had expected. Managed money, a proxy for...Read More
Arabica coffee futures “may have further to fall”, Fitch Solutions warned, even as prices hit their lowest in 16 months, but restated a forecast for prices to stage some recovery in 2023. The analysis group stood by a forecast...Read More
- ‘Very, very resilient’ coffee market to keep growing, despite economic woes – Nestlé
- Key world coffee market dynamics, as reported by Nestlé
- ANALYSIS – US winter wheat loses worst-condition-ever tag. What does that mean?
- INSIGHT – What is the long-term outlook for sugar prices?
- Hedge funds lift short bets on wheat to 3-year high, amid US trade woes
- ANALYSIS – US wheat exports off to worst start since at least the 1980s
- Argentina soybeans 2022-23
- Argentina corn 2022-23
- Commercial investors’ ag positions in numbers, as of November 22
- Hedge funds’ ag positions in numbers, as of November 22
- Sugar prices in 2023 to have best year in more than a decade – Fitch
- EU lifts corn import forecast to record high. Upgrades expectations for rapeseed, wheat imports
- Canada wheat 2023-24
- World sugar 2021-22
- Brazil sugar 2022-23
No feed found with the ID 1. Go to the All Feeds page and select an ID from an existing feed.