The world coffee market, having negotiated disruption caused by the Covid pandemic, is poised to resume its 5% growth rate despite world economic woes, Nestlé said, highlighting the importance of emerging markets. David Rennie,...
- ‘Very, very resilient’ coffee market to keep growing, despite economic woes – Nestlé
- Key world coffee market dynamics, as reported by Nestlé
- ANALYSIS – US winter wheat loses worst-condition-ever tag. What does that mean?
- INSIGHT – What is the long-term outlook for sugar prices?
- Hedge funds lift short bets on wheat to 3-year high, amid US trade woes
- ANALYSIS – US wheat exports off to worst start since at least the 1980s
- Argentina soybeans 2022-23
- Brazil corn 2022-23
- Argentina corn 2022-23
- Commercial investors’ ag positions in numbers, as of November 22
- Hedge funds’ ag positions in numbers, as of November 22
- Sugar prices in 2023 to have best year in more than a decade – Fitch
- EU lifts corn import forecast to record high. Upgrades expectations for rapeseed, wheat imports
- Canada wheat 2023-24
- World sugar 2021-22
No feed found with the ID 1. Go to the All Feeds page and select an ID from an existing feed.